Every week, we ask a real estate professional for their Short List, a collection of tips and recommendations on an essential topic in real estate. This week, we talked with Christine Lutz, the director of the residential brokerage for Kinzie Real Estate Group, who shared her tips for selling newly built luxury homes.
5. Think “essay question,” not “multiple choice.” Today’s luxury new home buyers want true customization from a limitless menu of options.
4. Use websites like Houzz and Pinterest to create design idea boards and pins for clients to help them find inspiration.
3. It takes a village to help buyers finalize their dream home, so be ready to coordinate with architects, contractors and designers.
2. There is no such thing as too much communication, especially when selling luxury real estate. Most buyers are connected 24/7, and they expect you to be, too.
1. Be there for your clients. You’re a teacher, a guide, a sounding board, a liaison – so be there to fulfill these roles (and more) from your very first meeting with them all the way until the end, when you’re celebrating their closing.
Christine Lutz is the director of the residential brokerage for Kinzie Real Estate Group, which is currently building luxury custom and semi-custom homes at its newest single-family home community, Enclave of Heritage Estates in Lake Barrington, Ill. Visit www.kinziegroup.com and www.enclaveliving.com.