Chicago Agent magazine is Chicagoland’s leading source of local news and information for the well-informed residential real estate professional. Through its bi-weekly magazine, robust website and events, Chicago Agent provides its audience – which is composed of Chicagoland’s top agents, brokers, real estate developers and mortgage professionals – with the breaking news and in-depth features that they need to build their business and stay connected to the community.
In addition, Chicago Agent has diversified its content through a number of complementary mediums, including newsletters, special industry events, promotions and blog posts, all of which offer advertisers a multifaceted, highly efficient opportunity for business development in a rich environment of editorial excellence.
Agents Rely on Chicago Agent
- 65% of agents say they read every print issue of Chicago Agent
- 88% of agents find Chicago Agent eBlasts helpful
- 76% of agents say they read the weekly “Agent Update” e-newsletter
- 72% of agents say they spend more than two hours online every day
- 54% report having clients interested in new construction
- Report an average annual income of $132,149
- 45% of agents have been in real estate between 6 and 15 years