Agent Publishing is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce and to serving a diverse customer base. Our core beliefs include more than just reporting about diversity but making a difference by being inclusive in all our efforts.
We do this through 8 commitment strategies:
1. Commitment to covering diversity issues
2. Commitment to incorporating a diverse group of agents, lenders developers and affiliates as our expert sources
3. Commitment to work with all companies to provide sources for us through our content opportunities and connections to our editorial staff
4. Commitment to asking our readers and customers to provide a diverse group of Who’s Who nominees from brokerages, lenders, developers, and affiliates
5. Commitment to working with associations to help advance their diversity efforts
6. Commitment to covering diversity in government programs and opportunities
7. Commitment to regular meetings with brokerages to ensure they are working with us on these issues
8. Commitment to covering minority owned businesses within our industry
Here is how your company can work with us on DEI:
∙ DEI leaders in your company will request to set an initial meeting with our publisher and editors to discuss initiatives.
∙ Your company provides us with a point person for each market.
∙ Agent Publishing will provide a list of opportunities, information needed and schedule of due dates.
∙ Once published, articles that include sources your company provided will be shared with your company.
∙ Agent Publishing staff will meet quarterly with point people to assess progress and review any new opportunities.
∙ Your company will commit to only providing high-quality expert sources.
To include your company in our DEI program contact firstname.lastname@example.org.