On Tuesday, June 2, Sedgwick Investments, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff Realty Group and Guaranteed Rate hosted a party announcing the construction of 1615 Burling. Guests enjoyed cocktails and small bites while learning more about the new 1615 Burling development coming to the heart of Lincoln Park.
Despite lingering question marks, the year is shaping up to be a good one for the housing market, and the mortgage lending industry as well. Read what our experts say!
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (@FHFA) will be making changes as outlined in its 2018 Scorecard, which was rele… https://t.co/wbswnSp98B about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We asked our readers about their experiences with the home financing process, as well as their impressions on how t… https://t.co/2Ha1P2ZvTO about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "If you're a real estate agent, you should be salivating at the market." —Adam McLain, senior vice president of… https://t.co/K8NNG0El4E about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mortgage lenders who were concerned about increased regulation and compliance in 2018 with the Home Mortgage Disclo… https://t.co/wmg4KMsIAe about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you're looking for the latest real estate gossip, you've come to the right place. Who's been taking pics of his… https://t.co/RAFKhlqyRN about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite