On Tuesday, June 2, Sedgwick Investments, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff Realty Group and Guaranteed Rate hosted a party announcing the construction of 1615 Burling. Guests enjoyed cocktails and small bites while learning more about the new 1615 Burling development coming to the heart of Lincoln Park.
What's in store for Chicagoland new construction in 2018? Some of the area's top developers preview their new projects and provide analysis on the current state of the market.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The @realtors 2018 Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends study found that 36% of all home purchases were from m… https://t.co/8zpSy9D7B0 about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Which is the only state to have higher property tax rates than Illinois? See the full list here: https://t.co/D6Ydk0zVDx 11:02:05 AM March 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Naperville topped @NicheSocial's 2018 list of Best Cities to Raise a Family in America, recognized especially for i… https://t.co/iwehd5DlEo 10:24:07 AM March 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago Agent magazine hosted its annual Top Producers party at @BelgraviaGroup's Renelle on the River on Feb. 27,… https://t.co/hpQj0cubix 02:44:23 PM March 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today @MREDLLC announced that industry veteran @ChrisHaran will be joining the organization as its Chief Technology… https://t.co/w1tnnjQGN6 09:38:54 AM March 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite