The following sales associates have been recognized for their exceptional real estate efforts at the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage #HomeRocks awards celebration held on Tuesday, April 14 at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago.
“Every year our independent sales associates continue to raise the bar in real estate,” said Fran Broude, president and COO of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. “We couldn’t be more proud to have these passionate and talented individuals associated with our leading real estate company.”
Top Producers Individual – Volume
1. Jenny Ames, Lincoln Park Plaza: Ames closed over $155 million in sales volume in 2014 making her Coldwell Banker’s #1 independent sales associate for closed volume. Ames has been a leader in Chicago’s residential market since 1994 and a fifth generation Chicagoan.
2. Dawn McKenna, Hinsdale: McKenna closed over $121 million in sales in 2014 and ranked as the #2 agent. She has consistently been the top producer in her office and was the top Realtor in Hinsdale and DuPage County this past year.
3. Chezi Rafaeli, Gold Coast: Rafaeli closed over $107 million in sales in 2014 which qualifies him as the #3 independent sales associate at Coldwell Banker. Most notably, he sold the prestigious Trump Tower, Chicago penthouse this past year – ranking the transaction as the most expensive sale in the history of the city.
Top Producers Individual – Units
1. Frank DeNovi, Northwest: DeNovi closed 324 units in 2014 making him Coldwell Banker’s #1 independent sales associate in units closed. He has been in the business for 27 years and specializes in short sales and the sale of REO properties.
2. Patti Furman, Glenview: Furman closed 282 units in 2014 qualifying her as the #2 Realtor in the company in units closed. She has been exclusively selling REO properties since 1981 and has consistently been one of the top 10 sales associates for Coldwell Banker nationally since 1997.
3. Mary Wallace, Oak Lawn: Wallace closed 279.5 units in 2014 making her the #3 independent sales associate in units closed for Coldwell Banker nationally and locally. She has been recognized as the top agent in Oak Lawn in units and sales volume for the past seven years.
Top Producing Team
1. SFC, Winnetka: SFC team, led by Sharon Friedman and Frank Capitanini, ranked as the #1 residential team in the company with over $64 million in closed volume and 66.2 units.