In our cover story, we look at the issues impacting local and national real estate markets as we head into the 2016 presidential election. Read more in our cover story here.
- Four challenges to housing that await our next president
- Strength in numbers: a closer look at NAR lobbying
- A controversial referendum: why eliminating the Cook County Recorder of Deeds could cost more than it saves
- Clinton vs. Trump on housing: how do the two candidates compare?
- Politics and housing: agents sound off on local and national issues
- Cracking the code: the 10 secrets to maximizing client happiness
- How do agents stay safe in 2016? 3 trends from NAR’s new report
- 4 Chicagoland housing markets among the nation’s 100 most exclusive
- 10 trends defining the real estate firm of the future
- Rafay Qamar’s 5 methods for attracting foreign homebuyers
- How bad is Chicago’s need for new construction? Try 95,000 permits bad