To staff a brokerage with top talent, recruiters must use a mix of interpersonal skills, business savvy and smart timing to make an offer that cannot be refused. For a closer look at how it’s done by the best in the business, read our cover story here.
- Make me want you: a lesson for recruiters
- Team Tactics: how to balancing recruiting with selling
- A Chicago Agent magazine survey: agents on recruiting
- Chicagoland new construction at highest level since 2009
- Six emerging real estate trends to watch for in 2017
- The 4 ways consumers shop for homes in today’s market