“I’d like to congratulate all of our winners for their unwavering commitment to success,” said Fran Broude, president and COO of Coldwell Banker in a statement. “These individuals strive every day to reach new heights, and as result, their hard work and dedication continue to pay off year-after-year.”
Top Producers by Volume
1. Jenny Ames, Lincoln Park Plaza – Ames closed more than $139 million in sales volume in 2015, making her the No. 1 independent sales associate for closed volume.
2. Dawn McKenna, Hinsdale – McKenna came in as the No. 2 agent with $111 million in sales, and has consistently been the top producer at her officer. McKenna was also the top Realtor in Hinsdale and DuPage County in 2015.
3. Chezi Rafaeli, Gold Coast – Rafaeli closed more than $101 million in sales in 2015, which ranks him as the No. 3 independent sales associate at Coldwell Banker.
Top Producers by Units
1. Frank DeNovi, Northwest – DeNovi closed 272.5 units in 2015, making him the No. 1 independent sales associate in units closed.
2. Patti Furman, Glenview – Furman closed 261 units in 2015, making her the No. 3 independent sales associate in units closed. According to a statement from Coldwell Banker, she has been one of the top 10 independent sales associates nationally for close to 20 years.
3. Mary Wallace, Oak Lawn – Wallace came in at the No. 3 spot for closing 251.6 units in 2015. She has been recognized as the top agent in Oak Lawn in units and sales volume for the past eight years.
Top Producing Team
1. SFC, Winnetka – Sharon Friedman and Frank Capitanini SFC team ranked as the No. 1 residential team at Coldwell Banker with more than $54 million in closed volume and 55.3 units.