By Carlo Calma
Fran Broude, president and COO of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, has announced that several of the brokerage’s agents have been named to the 2012 The Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends The Thousand Report, according to an issued press release.
In its seventh year, the report is based on submitted surveys from every national branded network, state and local association of Realtors, applicants from past years’ rankings and the 900 largest brokerage firms in the United States, according to Steve Murray, editor of REAL Trends, Inc. in regards to the survey’s methodology.
An agent or team’s ranking in the list is based upon their business and level of sales for the prior calendar year. The Thousand list is then divided into the Top 250 Real Estate Professionals or Teams by Transaction Sides or by Transaction Volume.
Broude explained that she is pleased to see several of her agents make the list again this year.
“They continue to be the leaders in our company and always provide invaluable expertise to those buying or selling the Chicagoland area,” she said.
The following Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage agents have been named in the REAL Trends The Thousand Report:
By Sales Volume
72. Dawn McKenna, Hinsdale Village Office
119. Jennifer Ames, Gold Coast Office
124. Debora McKay, St. Charles Office
135. Bryan Bomba, Hinsdale Village Office
185. Patti Furman, Glenview Office
186. Sharon Friedman, Winnetka Office
By Transaction Sides
24. Patti Furman, Glenview Office
88. Frank DeNovi, Northwest (Arlington Heights) Office
99. Mary Wallace, Oak Lawn Office