On Feb. 22, Chicago residents be able to cast their vote for the new mayor of Chicago. However, based on what you know right now, we want to hear who Realtors will be voting for when the time comes. If you’re a suburban agent, let us know who you would vote for if you lived in Chicago.
For more information about each candidate, click here.
Who will you vote for in Chicago's Mayoral election this February?
- Wilfredo De Jesus (55%, 216 Votes)
- Rahm Emanuel (26%, 101 Votes)
- Gerry Chico (7%, 26 Votes)
- Other (4%, 15 Votes)
- Danny K. Davis (4%, 14 Votes)
- James Meeks (3%, 10 Votes)
- Carol Moseley Braun (2%, 7 Votes)
- Miguel del Valle (2%, 6 Votes)
- Ryan Graves (0%, 0 Votes)
- William "Dock" Walls III (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 395