1. What was your first job in the realty industry?
Assisting my friend/mentor Jim Adinamis of JDA Realty in a part-time capacity.
2. What is your favorite free-time activity?
I love exercising, shopping, and good night out on the town.
3. How did you learn the business?
I have been well trained by my brokerage, and I always capitalize on the opportunity to “watch and learn” successful agents.
4. What was the last good movie you saw or book you read?
I was very moved by Cinderella Man. Russell Crowe is fantastic!
5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Rise Sushi & Sake Lounge
6. Architecturally speaking, what is your favorite building in Chicago?
(The) Hancock Building
7. What kind of car do you drive?
8. BlackBerry, Palm or paper?
I’m a paper girl, but it’s about time for me to upgrade to a Treo.
9. What is your favorite city after Chicago?
I’m still looking for it. I’ve got the travel bug!
10. What is your personal motto?
Oh, I have a ton of mottos and opinions. I suppose the most important would be “everything happens for a reason” and “life goes on”!
11. In 10 words or less, what is your advice for someone new to the industry?
Work hard, distinguish yourself, and keep trying!