Is real estate an even playing field? It depends on who you ask, and which part of the industry you ask about. In our cover story, we sought out perspectives from residential brokerage, mortgage lending, real estate associations and homebuilding to explore that question from a few different angles, read 12
our cover story here.
- Builders think families with children will have highest impact on home sales
- The Realtor of today: breaking down NAR’s 2017 member profile
- Housing sentiment rebounds in April, survey says
- Chicago homebuyers will find the best deals in late summer
- Fed could hike interest rates 9 times by 2020, report says
- Rick Miranda Broker, CONLON/Christie’s International Real Estate River North, River West, West Town, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Logan Sqaure