It’s not news that the real estate industry is saturated with data. Everywhere you turn, there’s a new report breaking down all kinds of metrics for local markets. We look at where companies get data, what sources are reliable and how agents can use data with clients in
our cover story here.
- Blockchain technology in real estate
- Getting the most out of yelp reviews
- Drone use brings wow factor to listings
- Zillow’s ‘Zestimate’ facing class-action lawsuit, reports say
- Trump’s tax plan a ‘non-starter’ for homeowners, NAR says