How do new real estate agents handle the learning curve in their new job? We spoke with three successful agents early in their careers to learn about the strategies, resources, and relationships that helped them work their way up to the top.
- The road to $130 million: what settling means for NAR and Zillow Group, Inc.
- These are homebuyers’ top two concerns in 2016
- Green home features are the new normal
- Spring buying season complicated by falling Chicagoland housing inventory
- Retirement surge: It “will completely transform housing”