Selling real estate in 2016 calls for extensive market knowledge, finesse, and careful relationship building. But there are clear, simple steps agents can follow to get from prospect to close. We walk you through the process in our cover story here.
- Old-school sales tactics: still relevant in real estate?
- Qualifying questions that lead to a sale
- Sophisticated vs. salesy: How to hit the right balance
- 10 steps to a successful sale
- American’s say the best candidate for housing is…
- Realtor.com economist – “best summer for residential real estate in a decade”
- Dan Conn, CEO of Christie’s International, on foreign homebuyers in the U.S.