In our Lending Update issue, we decided to tackle one of the most important relationships in the industry: the agent-lender connection. With regulations, differing work styles and client needs all at play, it’s crucial that both parties understand how to work together in the client’s best interest. Read more in our cover story here.
- A year after TRID: Why some lenders still disapprove, and most borrowers don’t
- The BREXIT effect: What is it exactly?
- Why FICO’s taking heat
- Agents on lending: what they really think
- Home start gains projected into 2018
- Are McMansions finally going the way of the dinosaurs?
- 10 Chicagoland school districts on the rise in 2016