April 08, 2013
What’s the best way to price your client’s property? Are there any tech tools that help price a home more accurately? Is the strategy of comparing several different CMAs still what most agents do to find the most accurate listing price? Click here to read our cover story, and find out.
- Monthly Average List-to-Sell Prices
- Year Over Year List-to-Sell Prices
- The Price is Right – And This Tool Proves It
- The Real Estate Numbers Game – How Do Agents Price Their Properties?
- High Value in Home Locations Near Public Transit; Baseball Stadiums
Improving Your Business
- Can Real Estate Agents Create Bidding Wars?
- Is Your Listing a “Pinball?”
- Stand Out From Your Competition: 3 Guaranteed Ways to Get Noticed
- Capitalize On These Top Real Estate Trends in 2013
By The Numbers
- Brokers Lunch/Taste of Bridgeport with Lexington Homes and Chicago Agent
- William Ryan Homes Creek Model Opening
- Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Speed Networking
- Coldwell Banker Previews Broker Reception
- CAR YPN 2013 Kick-Off Party Mixer
- WCR’s “Invite You to Our House” Panel/Event