Not just anyone can be a managing broker. Successful managing brokers know there are myriad paths that lead to the profession; many of them wind through multiple careers, and what makes an individual agent a success might not cut it in management. There are choices to make along the way: what kind of real estate company should I align myself with? Should I invest in a real estate coach? Does it make sense to buy a franchise?
What's in store for Chicagoland new construction in 2018? Some of the area's top developers preview their new projects and provide analysis on the current state of the market.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The @realtors 2018 Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends study found that 36% of all home purchases were from m… https://t.co/8zpSy9D7B0 09:37:47 AM March 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Which is the only state to have higher property tax rates than Illinois? See the full list here: https://t.co/D6Ydk0zVDx 11:02:05 AM March 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Naperville topped @NicheSocial's 2018 list of Best Cities to Raise a Family in America, recognized especially for i… https://t.co/iwehd5DlEo 10:24:07 AM March 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago Agent magazine hosted its annual Top Producers party at @BelgraviaGroup's Renelle on the River on Feb. 27,… https://t.co/hpQj0cubix 02:44:23 PM March 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today @MREDLLC announced that industry veteran @ChrisHaran will be joining the organization as its Chief Technology… https://t.co/w1tnnjQGN6 09:38:54 AM March 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite