Not just anyone can be a managing broker. Successful managing brokers know there are myriad paths that lead to the profession; many of them wind through multiple careers, and what makes an individual agent a success might not cut it in management. There are choices to make along the way: what kind of real estate company should I align myself with? Should I invest in a real estate coach? Does it make sense to buy a franchise?
We talk to real estate leaders on a national and local level to talk about the impacts of the Fair Housing Act and the work that still needs to be done.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Home values are appreciating the fastest they have in 12 years and are projected to rise another 6.5 percent over t… https://t.co/2JddJDBG7W 11:34:37 AM June 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Through Boost by @HomeSpotter, real estate agents are able to connect with likely buyers on social media. Here's ho… https://t.co/k9fcKqsabb 09:29:09 AM June 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Regions Bank (@askRegions) Mortgage has announced industry leader Howard Ackerman as its new Mortgage Production Ma… https://t.co/289uA1zvd1 10:01:34 AM June 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 45% of women aren't confident they can afford a mortgage, while only 24% of men feel the same. https://t.co/C36z3L8DAc 08:58:39 AM June 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The median housing price has risen 5.7 percent from the first quarter of 2017 to the first quarter of 2018, accordi… https://t.co/AbxtTRlhta 02:02:47 PM June 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite