Zillow Group today announced that Zillow and Trulia have signed 14 new agreements with multiple listing services in the past two days, including Chicago-based Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED).
Errol Samuelson, Zillow Group’s chief industry development officer, said new additions to Zillow Group’s syndication business only help agents, buyers and sellers.
“For every new partnership we build with an MLS, the experience on Zillow and Trulia gets better for everyone – from brokers and agents to home sellers and buyers,” Samuelson said. “It’s a very exciting time for Zillow Group as we are helping more brokers and agents than ever. We appreciate the support of the MLSs who are joining us to work for the benefit of their members.”
Rebecca Jensen, MRED’s president and chief executive officer, said the MLS’ agreement with Zillow Group was based on broker feedback.
“We received great feedback from our brokers and were able to negotiate an agreement with the Zillow Group that kept the flow of listings to Zillow and Trulia uninterrupted,” Jensen said. “Thanks to their input, the new contract will deliver traffic back to the brokerage websites as well as display the brokerage logo on every listing. These were critical components necessary to successfully reaching an agreement.”
New partners include:
- Aiken Board of REALTORS® – Aiken, S.C.
- Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS – Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Bagnell Dam Association of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service, Inc. – Lake Ozark, Mo.
- Berkshire County Multiple Listing Service, Inc. – Pittsfield, Mass.
- California Desert Association of REALTORS – Palm Desert, Calif.
- Chesapeake Bay & Rivers Association of REALTORS – Hartfield, Va.
- Lake of the Ozarks Board of REALTORS – Sunrise Beach, Mo.
- Middlesex County Multiple Listing System, Inc. – Ford, N.J.
- Midwest Real Estate Data, LLC – Lisle, Ill.
- Multiple Listing Service of Long Island – West Babylon, N.Y.
- Realcomp II Ltd. – Farmington Hills, Mich.
- Realtor Association of Martin County, Inc. – Stuart, Fla.
- Teton County Board of REALTORS, Inc. – Jackson, Wyo.
- White Mountain Association of REALTORS – Lakeside, Ariz.
Through the Zillow Partnership Platform, real estate agents will be prominently displayed as the listing agent on all of their listings and be able to receive leads directly from Zillow. Brokerages will receive attribution, branding, a link back directly to their websites and have daily reporting access.