Chicago’s MRED MLS members now have access to more robust listings data with Move’s FIND application.
Move’s FIND Application, a tool that allows MLSs to provide members with quick and easy access to Multiple Listing Services data, is now live for MRED. Additionally, Move has signed agreements with two other leading MLSs, MLS Property Information Network, Inc. (MLS PIN) in Boston, and San Francisco Association of REALTORS® (SFAR) in San Francisco.
What Does FIND Offer?
- Extensive local and national knowledge.
- Ability to streamline the process of compiling information for clients.
- Easy access to all data from Multiple Listing Services and other real-estate related data sources throughout the country.
- Natural language processor.
- Extensive market data that is updated in real time.
- Local amenity locations and information such as restaurants, emergency services, libraries, shopping, and more.
- Nationwide neighborhood and school information.
- Property records.
Move CEO, Steve Berkowitz, commented on why FIND is a necessary application to have. “Real estate professionals around the country and particularly in extremely competitive markets like Chicago, Boston and San Francisco depend on quick and easy access to robust neighborhood information in order to make recommendations to their clients,” adding, “the importance of [the] FIND℠ Application in providing the necessary resources in an easy to use format to real estate professionals. The ultimate goal of our FIND℠ Application tool is to help MLSs better serve their clients with most comprehensive national data set available and give Move users a complete view of market activity, including sold data, in real time.”
MRED’s Chief Executive Officer, Russ Bergeron, discussed why MRED decided upon using FIND. “Our customers should not have to struggle to keep up with the information available to consumers on the Internet today. FIND offers a powerful, robust and intuitive search engine that delivers unfettered, unrestricted views of all Move data sets. The result is that MRED practitioners should never be at a disadvantage to the consumer audience. With the FIND Application, Move has created another winner.”