Midwest Real Estate Data, the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS), has debuted its new connectMLS 4.2 system, which boasts a few new features that will provide agents with a more efficient way of navigating through MRED’s property listings encompassing the Chicagoland market.
Partnering with their system vendor, dynaConnections, MRED has created connectMLS with the following features:
- Default searches for each property type
- Saving and instant recall of 20 previous searches
- A “Previous Searches” widget on the My MLS homepage
- Power (Natural Language) Searching
- Microsoft’s Bing 7 mapping
- Updated driving directions
- An integrated “Buyer Tour” function
Russ Bergeron, CEO of MRED, explained in a press release that he and his team continually strives to provide agents with a practical tool through their site.
“All MRED staff work tirelessly with dynaConnections to identify, design, test and implement modifications to the connectMLS system to increase the functionally and benefits it provides to our customers,” said Bergeron.
Have you noticed this new upgrade on MRED’s system? What new functions would you like to see added to their new connectMLS system? Let us know in our comments section below!