Technology can power deals, facilitate relationship building and help agents run their businesses more efficiently. In our cover story, we look at the major trends defining the tech that is available to agents today, and the coming changes that agents must be on top of to get ahead of the game. Read more in our cover story here.
- How virtual reality is shaping tomorrow’s homebuying experience
- How artificial intelligence is redefining the future of real estate
- What technologies do agents rely on day to day?
- Real estate industry undergoes dramatic change in public opinion
- Busting 5 common open house myths
- 6 Chicagoland suburbs among 2016’s 100 safest cities in U.S.
- Chicago agents need to watch this demographic
- Chicagoland’s 10 best suburbs to buy a house
- Why 1 in 5 buyers say they’d purchase a home without seeing it in person