Residential real estate management consulting and research firm T3 Sixty has released its annual list of real estate’s most powerful and influential leaders and executives.
The Swanepoel Power 200 ranks leaders from all sectors of the residential real estate industry based on three months of research and more than 400 hours of analysis.
Zillow Group Co-Founder and CEO Richard Barton took the No. 1 spot for the second year in a row, recognized in part for the company’s resilient COVID-19 response. Here are Illinois’ top players.
- Michael Golden and Thad Wong (Co-CEO & Founders, @properties) – 33
- Stephen Baird, (President and CEO, Baird & Warner) – 60
- Dan Kruse, (Chief Executive Officer, Century 21 Affiliated) – 129
- Mike Prodehl, (President and CEO , Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group) – 132
- Bill Kessler, (Founder and CEO, Century 21 Affiliated) – 133
- Michelle Mills Clement, (CEO, Chicago Association of Realtors) – 163
- Jennifer Warden, (COO and EVP, Baird & Warner) – 191
“Many executives work hard every day to manage their companies,” said T3 Sixty Chairman and CEO Stefan Swanepoel in a press release. “The ones included in the annual SP 200 this year are the leaders that stood out during 2020 as the most influential and impactful in the industry. While we honor them with their inclusion on the SP 200 for 2021, we also acknowledge the tens of thousands of other leaders that also stood up and made a difference when the industry needed them. We salute you all.”