From one hurricane to another: The stars of TLC’s “Little Couple” recently put their Houston home on the market for $1.2 million and closed on a $2.1 Florida mansion, only to have to evacuate because of Hurricane Irma. Fortunately, their former four-bedroom plantation-style property sustained no damage from Hurricane Harvey, which caused catastrophic damage throughout much of southeast Texas. Prior to the sale, the couple had major renovations done so that all amenities were returned to “standard height.” The home features an open floor plan, wood floors and vaulted ceilings.
In our cover story, we show agents how they can communicate and collaborate from contract to closing!
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- FHA will stop insuring PACE loans. https://t.co/ZHj796ROYk about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NAR has three specific tax bill requests for Congress, which it outlined in a letter Tuesday. https://t.co/oF3DR9Y77T about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- While homeownership continues to be a key part of the American Dream, minorities in the United States lag behind th… https://t.co/mfI0jMu8iK 02:00:26 PM December 12, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Compass, which recently expanded into the Chicago market, also landed a huge investment. https://t.co/EXmDaISEBz 09:09:12 AM December 12, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Jacob Dochee, known as “Jacob Da Builder” in the community, has been credited with starting the construction boom i… https://t.co/WdjPiSsfML 11:40:43 AM December 11, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite