It seems that every agent wants to attain the coveted “top producer status.” But what do agents think a “top producer” is? How does that reputation translate into business value? Read more in our cover story here.
- What does “top producer” mean to consumers?
- What do associations consider a top producer?
- Four bad habits that could hinder your rise to top producer
- Consumers wary of new administration’s impact on student debt
- Developing Chicagoland: Belgravia Group’s Renelle on the River
- Four trends Gary Keller says may change real estate
- Chicagoans are overvaluing their homes
- Four ways builders are beating the labor shortage
- The true value of a referral: new report reveals agent referral economy
- Jackie Leavenworth’s 3 words to avoid when pricing properties