How far have you gone for your client? Have you picked out-of-town clients up from the airport? Helped move sellers out of their foreclosure so your clients could move in? Clean up dog feces? Find out the lengths some agents go to for their clients, and why. Read More!
- MRED and the Commitment to Customer Service
- Support Troops’ Housing
- Securing Opportunities for Clients
- Four Ways You’re Hurting Your Clients
- How Effectively Do You Keep in Touch with Clients?
- Realtor Income, Business Increased in 2011
- NAHB: Homebuilder Confidence Hits Five-Year High
- Obama Ramps Up Refinancing Rhetoric
By The Numbers
Improving Your Business
- Train in Vain: Why Your Customer Service Training May Be Missing the Mark
- How SMS Messaging Can Improve Company Communications