Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s story spans decades, generations, and many market ups and downs. We delve into the current state of affairs, arguments for and against re-privatization, and the consequences of either choice in our cover story here.
- A Chicago Agent magazine survey: You, your clients, and 2017’s mortgage market
- Fannie, Freddie and the future of affordable loans
- A brief history of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- How a Trump administration may change the mortgage interest tax deduction
- Chicago housing stock country’s No. 6 most valuable
- FHA to reduce annual insurance premiums in 2017