Real estate teams, in their many forms, represent an important (and growing) portion of the residential real estate industry. Our cover story explores three common team business models, their benefits for agents, and the support they offer team leaders. Read more in our cover story here.
- Five tech tools for real estate team productivity
- Chicagoland’s Top Real Estate Teams in 2016
- Five things to look for in a real estate team leader
- A Chicago Agent survey: agents’ views on real estate teams
- Black communities have been left behind in Chicagoland’s housing recovery
- Trump administration suspends planned FHA insurance premium reduction
- 5 questions on how Ben Carson will manage the nation’s housing market