TRID and widespread speculation on interest rate movement have left everyone with more questions than answers. In the name of transparency and consumer protection, agents face new timelines for buyers and sellers, tighter documentation rules and stricter underwriting standards, which will all affect how agents coach their clients through closings. To shed some light on what agents can expect and how to prepare themselves (and their clients), Chicago Agent asked lending experts for their thoughts on where the industry is headed and how agents should educate their clients.
- Community Banks: Dying or Dead?
- The 4 TRID Questions Most Professionals Still Can’t Answer
- 4 Things You Should Know about the Fed’s Potential Interest Rate Hike
- FHA Loans Offer New Avenues – While Closing Others
- How to Talk to Clients About Interest Rates
Improving Your Business
- Hispanic Women Becoming Powerful Housing Demographic
- The Most Desired Places to Live in Chicagoland
- Chicago Proposes City-Wide Parking Pass for Real Estate Agents