June 17, 2013
Housing has started to recover, and it appears we’re in a “new” marketplace – one where pre-recession challenges are coming back. Should agents handle these differently? Do they have to, especially when coupled with challenges that are remnants of the recession, such as appraisal issues? Find out in our cover story!
- Chicagoland Homes Going Under Contract Faster
- Do Attractive Agents Perform Better Than the Rest?
- MREDPalooza Coming to Chicagoland Area
- One in Six Americans Moved in the Last Year
Improving your Business
- William Ryan Walnut Glen Model Grand Opening
- Coldwell Banker Realtor’s Toolbox Seminar
- 2013 NAHREP Officer Installation
- Straub Milito Group Appreciation Event
- 2013 CAR Good Neighbor Awards