Baird & Warner has launched a new service that offers its agents a “team on demand” with a variety of services, including assistance with showings, home inspections, social media, listings and more.
The new Baird & Warner Balance service aims to make agents’ day-to-day lives easier by providing trained in-house professionals to cover many of the tasks needed to help agents achieve their business goals.
“Agents should be focusing on clients needs,” Baird & Warner Vice President of Sales Development Dean Rouso said in an interview, adding that the new app enables agents to delegate tasks.
The features in the new app include:
- Broker Support Team for assistance with showings, home inspections, final walkthroughs on the buyer side, and appraisals and professional photography on the seller side.
- Contract Care to assist with the contract process from beginning to end.
- Get Social for marketing, social media and other kinds of client engagement.
- Listing Launch to assist and complete relevant forms for listings.
- Luxury Listing Launch to assist with listings above $1 million.
“Baird & Warner has long prioritized providing tools and resources that both support and empower agents by making it easier to grow their business. With homes selling faster than ever, we wanted to offer agents more assistance with daily tasks so they’re in a prime position to nurture leads to keep pace with today’s market,” Laura Ellis, president of residential sales and executive vice president of Baird & Warner, said in the press release.
Rouso added that the primary value agents bring to clients is their expertise. “At the end of the day, agents should be spending time providing advice and local market expertise, negotiating on behalf of their clients and being 100% available to help new and potential clients. We want them to focus on what they do best and entrust the marketing and paperwork to skilled teams who are eager to help them succeed.”