The laws that regulate advertising can impact what and how you deliver information about yourself as an agent, and the homes you advertise to your audience. Get a free 7 day trial of AgentEDU and learn what every agent needs to know.
Affiliations provide access to contacts and clients that agents might otherwise struggle to reach. Find out how brokerages use these valuable relationships.
Our Top 5 Stories
How Every Real Estate Agent Can Increase Productivity Through 'Timebatching'
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development recently announced that it is looking for public comments regarding… https://t.co/Nu9eLKTTiW about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ShowingTime (@ShowingTime) adds Maria Burud as its senior vice president of sales: "It's an exciting time for tech… https://t.co/qT9rhjULis about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plus, 3 possible reasons why small-balance loans get denied so frequently: https://t.co/k9bo6v0vGd 09:32:18 AM August 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Million-dollar sales combined are up 25% over last year, the biggest jump observed since January 2014. https://t.co/NQ7bQFunhD 01:07:14 PM August 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (@CBtweet) has announced that Robert Lindemann has been named the new managin… https://t.co/1H9flhA4PX 09:49:27 AM August 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite