The laws that regulate advertising can impact what and how you deliver information about yourself as an agent, and the homes you advertise to your audience. Get a free 7 day trial of AgentEDU and learn what every agent needs to know.
Many agents have stories about properties that simply wouldn’t sell. The agents in our cover story have the answers!
Our Top 5 Stories
How Every Real Estate Agent Can Increase Productivity Through 'Timebatching'
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fewer homebuyers are making purchases sight-unseen, the Federal Housing Finance Agency announces new mortgage servi… https://t.co/0tfSI3nlGc about 30 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "After 50 years, we are still having this conversation." At a @ChicagoREALTORS fair housing panel this week, indus… https://t.co/XFP6j3ZMOO about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- As of Q2 2018, 8.7 percent of Chicago-area home loans were considered underwater. That was more than twice the nati… https://t.co/kvd4dzNqxb about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 5 Chicago suburbs that @Thrillist and @nardotrealtor found most appealing to the new generation of homebuyers a… https://t.co/0pKOHhGMgH 10:18:18 AM October 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's only natural for first-time homebuyers to be apprehensive about renovations. But, if they can make their visio… https://t.co/4YxLKBVRNe 03:53:14 PM October 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite