Living in the lap of luxury takes a turn for the literal in one Miami home that features an extravagant room for a lucky lap dog. In addition to an automated glass car elevator, this 4,252-square-foot behemoth in the Porsche Design Tower boasts a plush indoor dog house complete with crystal chandelier and a stunning ocean view. Listed by Chad Carroll of “Million Dollar Listing” fame, the duplex is appraised at a whopping $5.9 million — but as any dog owner knows, no price is too high for a beloved pampered pooch.
What's in store for Chicagoland new construction in 2018? Some of the area's top developers preview their new projects and provide analysis on the current state of the market.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- On March 6, @CBtweet hosted its annual awards event for Chicago's city region agents at the Langham hotel. Agents e… https://t.co/3EKiyRYEKq about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Learn about this affordable 3-D printed home that debuted at SXSW, plus news from @nardotrealtor , @Redfin 's late… https://t.co/hyZHTzzEJV 09:12:57 AM March 20, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The @realtors 2018 Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends study found that 36% of all home purchases were from m… https://t.co/8zpSy9D7B0 09:37:47 AM March 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Which is the only state to have higher property tax rates than Illinois? See the full list here: https://t.co/D6Ydk0zVDx 11:02:05 AM March 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Naperville topped @NicheSocial's 2018 list of Best Cities to Raise a Family in America, recognized especially for i… https://t.co/iwehd5DlEo 10:24:07 AM March 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite