Nearly every kid has that creepy house at the end of the lane, the one all their friends would whisper about and race their bikes past. The one the neighborhood children would ding-dong ditch or dare each other to peek in the window before running away across the lawn.
But, what if it wasn’t just the house at the end of the lane, but the whole street? Would “The Last House on the Left” be as scary a movie if it took place on Death Road?
If you live in Chicagoland or the surrounding areas, here are 10 spooky streets where you can trick-or-treat this Halloween.
- Cemetery Road (Rockford)
- Bloods Point Road (Kirkland)
- Elm Road (West Chicago)
- Bloody Gulch Road (Dixon)
- Sleepy Hollow Road (West Dundee)
- Salem Street (Park Forest)
- Shady Lane (Elmhurst)
- Sleepy Hallow Road (Roscoe)
- Whispering Winds Drive (Naperville)
- Bloods Point Road (Cherry Valley)