Photography over the years has evolved tremendously becoming an entirely digital platform with the most refined photo technology and capabilities. The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” stands true in a big way in the real estate industry. Photography will always be a crucial visual element when marketing a home. New to the real estate marketing scene is a type of camera that takes 3-dimensional photos to capture the depth of a space, immersing the viewer in a real life experience using a platform called Matterport. This technology allows you to do more than simply view a photo; it is changing the way real estate companies are able to present the interior of a home. Matterport simulates a 3-D virtual tour capability and provides the opportunity to easily navigate and experience a home as if you are actually there standing in the room! Both the device and system are very user friendly and well worth the cost to best capture all of your listing’s great interior qualities and feel without actually being in the home! As a real estate agent it is important to always be current and offer your clients the the best marketing options available!
Ready to move into the luxury market? We talk with agents who have successfully made this transition about how they decided to pursue this real estate specialty and what it takes to establish a career selling high-end homes — from branding and marketing to building connections with potential clients.
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Ziltz was named Industry MVP, Suburbs in Chicago Agent's 2012 Agents' Choice Awards. https://t.co/4fEDuWVzG5 04:08:25 PM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago buyers with fair credit scores are paying on average about $21,000 more for a home than someone with an exc… https://t.co/bDQBvwF6s4 12:07:14 PM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- According to the latest survey from @builderonline, builders are starting to hone in on starter homes. https://t.co/ptjSFzRi3B 09:53:46 AM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What percent of Chicagoland homes are affordable on a teacher's budget? Find out that and more in our latest real e… https://t.co/OVQzjtjq5F 11:19:34 AM May 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Household wealth is increasing among America’s Hispanic population, according to Hispanic Wealth Project's 2018 Ann… https://t.co/qCwHmOKh7M 10:56:56 AM May 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite