Photography over the years has evolved tremendously becoming an entirely digital platform with the most refined photo technology and capabilities. The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” stands true in a big way in the real estate industry. Photography will always be a crucial visual element when marketing a home. New to the real estate marketing scene is a type of camera that takes 3-dimensional photos to capture the depth of a space, immersing the viewer in a real life experience using a platform called Matterport. This technology allows you to do more than simply view a photo; it is changing the way real estate companies are able to present the interior of a home. Matterport simulates a 3-D virtual tour capability and provides the opportunity to easily navigate and experience a home as if you are actually there standing in the room! Both the device and system are very user friendly and well worth the cost to best capture all of your listing’s great interior qualities and feel without actually being in the home! As a real estate agent it is important to always be current and offer your clients the the best marketing options available!
Recruiting the best real estate agents poses a constant challenge to managing brokers. Here's how some of Chicagoland's top managing brokers handle this important task.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- bemortgage, a Chicago-based mortgage company that will operate as a division of @BridgeviewBank, announced its laun… https://t.co/mhEIno5Mx3 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We surveyed our readers about their opinions on what they look for in a managing broker and how their careers are i… https://t.co/28M4fwr0bO about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recruiting the right agents is essential to a brokerage's success, but it's not easy. Managing brokers run the risk… https://t.co/vs4SW4T7l6 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, your preference in type of cellphone and even comic books may reveal what you look for in a home: https://t.co/LClQnSeBay about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Warm up with some hot real estate gossip in the newest edition of Agent X! https://t.co/wE1rIpifS9 about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite