Photography over the years has evolved tremendously becoming an entirely digital platform with the most refined photo technology and capabilities. The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” stands true in a big way in the real estate industry. Photography will always be a crucial visual element when marketing a home. New to the real estate marketing scene is a type of camera that takes 3-dimensional photos to capture the depth of a space, immersing the viewer in a real life experience using a platform called Matterport. This technology allows you to do more than simply view a photo; it is changing the way real estate companies are able to present the interior of a home. Matterport simulates a 3-D virtual tour capability and provides the opportunity to easily navigate and experience a home as if you are actually there standing in the room! Both the device and system are very user friendly and well worth the cost to best capture all of your listing’s great interior qualities and feel without actually being in the home! As a real estate agent it is important to always be current and offer your clients the the best marketing options available!
What's in store for Chicagoland new construction in 2018? Some of the area's top developers preview their new projects and provide analysis on the current state of the market.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The @realtors 2018 Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends study found that 36% of all home purchases were from m… https://t.co/8zpSy9D7B0 about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Which is the only state to have higher property tax rates than Illinois? See the full list here: https://t.co/D6Ydk0zVDx 11:02:05 AM March 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Naperville topped @NicheSocial's 2018 list of Best Cities to Raise a Family in America, recognized especially for i… https://t.co/iwehd5DlEo 10:24:07 AM March 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago Agent magazine hosted its annual Top Producers party at @BelgraviaGroup's Renelle on the River on Feb. 27,… https://t.co/hpQj0cubix 02:44:23 PM March 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today @MREDLLC announced that industry veteran @ChrisHaran will be joining the organization as its Chief Technology… https://t.co/w1tnnjQGN6 09:38:54 AM March 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite