Photography over the years has evolved tremendously becoming an entirely digital platform with the most refined photo technology and capabilities. The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” stands true in a big way in the real estate industry. Photography will always be a crucial visual element when marketing a home. New to the real estate marketing scene is a type of camera that takes 3-dimensional photos to capture the depth of a space, immersing the viewer in a real life experience using a platform called Matterport. This technology allows you to do more than simply view a photo; it is changing the way real estate companies are able to present the interior of a home. Matterport simulates a 3-D virtual tour capability and provides the opportunity to easily navigate and experience a home as if you are actually there standing in the room! Both the device and system are very user friendly and well worth the cost to best capture all of your listing’s great interior qualities and feel without actually being in the home! As a real estate agent it is important to always be current and offer your clients the the best marketing options available!
What you get out of a real estate coaching relationship depends on what you put into it.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Pending home sales are now at their highest level in 10 years: https://t.co/mnI35kKLGY 03:25:08 PM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New research from RealtyTrac has found that the gender gap extends into real estate. https://t.co/QAHl3J1cVf https://t.co/zuJJju1pkS 03:16:56 PM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pending home sales have reached their highest level in over a decade, according to new analysis from @realtors: https://t.co/mnI35kKLGY 11:15:23 AM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago was named No. 2 for living destination in U-Haul’s Top 50 U.S Destination Cities for 2015: https://t.co/enKpvWhOoQ 04:25:06 PM May 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago's job openings and median base salary makes it one of top 25 best U.S. cities for jobs: https://t.co/Kd3X3WdQhl 03:13:13 PM May 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite