Photography over the years has evolved tremendously becoming an entirely digital platform with the most refined photo technology and capabilities. The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” stands true in a big way in the real estate industry. Photography will always be a crucial visual element when marketing a home. New to the real estate marketing scene is a type of camera that takes 3-dimensional photos to capture the depth of a space, immersing the viewer in a real life experience using a platform called Matterport. This technology allows you to do more than simply view a photo; it is changing the way real estate companies are able to present the interior of a home. Matterport simulates a 3-D virtual tour capability and provides the opportunity to easily navigate and experience a home as if you are actually there standing in the room! Both the device and system are very user friendly and well worth the cost to best capture all of your listing’s great interior qualities and feel without actually being in the home! As a real estate agent it is important to always be current and offer your clients the the best marketing options available!
Tackling the topic of gender representation in real estate is a tricky thing.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Home values are trending up nationwide. https://t.co/CsWj7XS6hX 04:04:33 PM May 25, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Inventory grew in April from last month, but still can't keep up with the demand for homes https://t.co/Zg9Jwc43g6 11:00:25 AM May 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A lack of entry-level homes is causing new construction to change their focus from larger, high-end houses https://t.co/AI50IwAwk3 08:48:39 AM May 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NAR is not on board with @realDonaldTrump's tax plan. https://t.co/YrCV774oXa 02:45:17 PM May 23, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Zillow's Zestimate tool is facing legal scrutiny. https://t.co/8HHQBCAmdH 05:03:56 PM May 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite