In real estate, lead generation is an essential and never-ending task. If you’re looking for new tactics to add into your bag of lead generation tricks, here are five lead generation tricks you can test out today:
- Add social sharing buttons to your email newsletter – Sending out a newsletter on a regular basis can be a great way to drum up a steady stream of leads, but why not go a step further by adding social buttons? Your subscribers can use those buttons to share your newsletter with their network. This move not only has the power to grow your social media audience, but it can also lead to new email subscribers.
- Create a promo video – A quick and easy way for your clients and potential homebuyers to get to know you is through a short introduction video. In this video, tell viewers who you are, why you love being a real estate agent and why you’re the right agent for the job based on your skills, experience and expertise. At the end of the video you can add a call to action for interested viewers to click through to a landing page where they can submit their email for a consultation. You can create this call to action with YouTube’s cards feature, which places a clickable pop-up box at any point in the video. This video should be featured on your website’s homepage and shared in your newsletter and across your social media accounts.
- Display testimonials and reviews – Another great way to communicate to potential clients that you’re the right agent for the job is through positive testimonials from past clients. After every closing, reach out to your clients and ask them if they’re willing to provide a short testimonial that you can share on your website and in future advertising. These testimonials can be placed on landing pages, in newsletter emails, etc. where potential clients will easily see them.
- Buy targeted Facebook ads – Facebook advertising is a great tool for creating targeted advertising campaigns that reach your demographic. Facebook Ad Manager allows you to target your audience by age, income, location and other criteria, including behavioral criteria such as “likely to move.” You can use these Facebook ads to prompt potential clients to visit your website, a landing page or a listing where they can provide their email address for more information.
- Optimize your blog – Most agents already know that blogging can help them simultaneously drive traffic to their website and demonstrate their knowledge of the market and the latest industry news, but simply publishing blog posts isn’t enough. At the end of every blog post, you should include a lead capture element, such as a form where readers can sign up for your mailing list, an place to submit information to receive a downloadable asset, etc. Adding this element is the extra step needed to take your blog posts from informative marketing pieces to actionable lead generation tools.