The RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network recently honored its associates whose 2014 residential sales achievements earned them coveted spots in its year-end Residential Top 20.
Each year, the network gives special recognition to its Top 20 individual residential brokers and Top 20 residential teams, as well as its Top Three individual commercial brokers and Top Three commercial teams.
The No. 1 rank among residential teams went to Jane Lee of RE/MAX Top Performers, Lake Bluff, who won that honor for a remarkable 11th year in a row. A team involves the combined efforts of two or more licensed brokers.
Sarah Leonard of RE/MAX Suburban in Schaumburg claimed the No. 1 ranking among individual residential brokers. It was the first time she has achieved that distinction.
Top 20 Residential Teams
1. Jane Lee, RE/MAX Top Performers, Lake Bluff;
2. Leslie McDonnell Team, RE/MAX Suburban, Libertyville, Ill.;
3. Homes by Marco Team, RE/MAX Suburban, Libertyville;
4. Kombrink-Lobrillo Team, RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles/Wasco, Ill.
5. Cindy Banks Team, RE/MAX Cornerstone, West Chicago, Ill.;
6. Becker Group, RE/MAX Advantage Realty, Antioch, Ill.;
7. Hausman Team, RE/MAX Experts, Buffalo Grove, Ill.;
8. Lance Kammes, RE/MAX Suburban, Wheaton, Ill.;
9. Team Hackel, RE/MAX Synergy, Flossmoor, Ill.;
10. Wells Group, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington, Ill.;
11. Thomas Domasik, RE/MAX 10, Palos Park, Ill.
12. Cobb Team, RE/MAX of Naperville, Naperville, Ill.;
13. Kohler Group, RE/MAX Excels, Geneva, Ill.;
14. Jim Starwalt, RE/MAX Center, Grayslake, Ill.;
15. Pickard Group, RE/MAX Suburban, Arlington Hts., Ill.;
16. Robert Wisdom, RE/MAX Horizon, Elgin, Ill.;
17. Connie Scott Team, RE/MAX At Home, Rolling Meadows, Ill.
18. Alex Rullo, RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles/Wasco;
19. Rosemary West Team, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
20. Reuter Team, RE/MAX Excels, Geneva.
Top 20 Individual Residential Brokers
1. Sarah Leonard, RE/MAX Suburban, Schaumburg;
2. Steve Malik, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
3. Hasani Steele, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Chicago;
4. Marlene Granacki, RE/MAX Exclusive Properties, Chicago;
5. Larry Leibovitz, RE/MAX Experts, Buffalo Grove;
6. Mimi Burke, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington;
7. Edward Lukasik, Jr., RE/MAX Professionals, Bolingbrook, Ill.;
8. Danny McGovern, RE/MAX Properties Northwest, Park Ridge, Ill.;
9. Anna Klarck, RE/MAX Showcase, Long Grove, Ill.;
10. Christine Lee, RE/MAX Showcase, Long Grove;
11. Kristi Gunther, RE/MAX Exclusive Properties, Chicago;
12. Ralph Binetti, RE/MAX Suburban, Schaumburg;
13. Rita Neri, RE/MAX Vision 212, Chicago;
14. Kathy Maykut, RE/MAX All Pro, Bloomingdale, Ill.;
15. Sophia Su, RE/MAX of Naperville, Naperville;
16. Sharon Falco, RE/MAX Central, Roselle, Ill.;
17. Dawn Dause, RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals, Shorewood, Ill.;
18. Jeff Stainer, RE/MAX Action, Lisle, Ill.;
19. Debbie Pawlowicz, RE/MAX Action, Lisle;
20. Cherie Smith Zurek, RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Lake Zurich, Ill.
Several members of the RE/MAX Northern Illinois Top 20 were also recognized by the worldwide RE/MAX organization for ranking among the Top 100 sales producers of 2014 either network-wide or in the United States.
In the worldwide ranking of RE/MAX teams, Jane Lee was No. 18, the Leslie McDonnell Team was No. 48, the Homes by Marco Team was No. 72 and the Kombrink-Lobrillo Team was No. 75. Among U.S. RE/MAX teams, Lee was No. 11, McDonnell was No. 31, Homes by Marco was No. 42, Kombrink-Lobrillo was No. 46 and the Cindy Banks Team was No. 88.
In the worldwide ranking of individual RE/MAX brokers, Sarah Leonard was No. 61, while in the U.S. ranking, Leonard was No. 19 and Steve Malik was No. 48