Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED), Chicagoland’s multiple listing service (MLS), has renewed agreements with all 12 of the local Realtor associations MRED provides services. Under the new Contract for Services Association agreements (CSAs), MRED will continue to provide MLS and deliver over twenty products and services to the members of these organizations through at least December 2017, with options to extend the agreements through December 2021.
“MRED has been fortunate to enjoy a great and mutually beneficial relationship with its partner Associations for many years,” said Jeff Gregory, MRED Chairman of the Board. “We are grateful for the execution of our new Contract for Services Association agreements by our partners and celebrate the continuing era of cooperation enjoyed by MRED real estate professionals.”
Signatories to these new Agreements include the following Realtor associations:
- Belvidere Board of Realtors
- Chicago Association of Realtors
- Heartland Realtor Organization
- HomeTown Association of Realtors
- Illini Valley Association of Realtors
- Kankakee-Iroquois-Ford Association of Realtors
- MainStreet Organization of Realtors
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors
- North Shore – Barrington Association of Realtors
- Oak Park Area Association of Realtors
- Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Three Rivers Association of Realtors
The Heartland Realtor Organization’s Chief Executive Officer, Jim Haisler, said the organization is thrilled to have renewed their relationship as MRED provides HRO members with crucial information.
“The Heartland Realtor Organization (HRO) is thrilled to continue to be a part of MRED,” said Haisler. “It is critical for our members to have access to MRED’s coverage area. We now have in place agreements that insure that HRO and other Illinois associations will enjoy the benefits of being an MRED partner for years to come.”
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers and appraisers and 8,000 offices. For more information, please visit MREDLLC.com.