On Thursday, March 2, Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty offered a VIP inside look at Norweta Row, their new Lincoln Park residences. Attendees were able to learn about current construction development, view renderings, floorpans, sample finishes and meet the team behind the project. Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres were served in conjunction with a live raffle, offering up court-side seats and paid airfare to the Bulls v. Celtics basketball game the following week.
Tackling the topic of gender representation in real estate is a tricky thing.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- NAR is not on board with @realDonaldTrump's tax plan. https://t.co/YrCV774oXa about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Zillow's Zestimate tool is facing legal scrutiny. https://t.co/8HHQBCAmdH 05:03:56 PM May 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The market share of townhouses is nearing record highs as demands for starter homes increases https://t.co/hsMGS9Dro2 09:16:10 AM May 22, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The majority of homebuyers don't plan on staying in a single location their whole life https://t.co/22hVMt1IQe 03:05:34 PM May 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Although total household debt has hit a new high, the debt is much healthier than in the past https://t.co/M8iRt9XFXD 10:47:01 AM May 19, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite