On Thursday, March 2, Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty offered a VIP inside look at Norweta Row, their new Lincoln Park residences. Attendees were able to learn about current construction development, view renderings, floorpans, sample finishes and meet the team behind the project. Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres were served in conjunction with a live raffle, offering up court-side seats and paid airfare to the Bulls v. Celtics basketball game the following week.
In an industry that has been so strongly affected by digital technology, agents have to show their value to their clients in many different ways. Our cover story shares how four Chicagoland agents are making it happen.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Although homeowners and appraisers don’t see exactly eye to eye on home values, the gap is narrowing https://t.co/6FH1E27jvh about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Users can now buy tiny homes from Amazon — but will they? https://t.co/cZZaNSjNOm about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today, 65 percent of all flooring installed in new homes is hardwood. https://t.co/9SSyOCCJ8z about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 86 percent of millennials would be willing to pay up to 20 percent more for a home with upgraded technology. https://t.co/BFFOFA42ad about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The premier night for the real estate industry in Chicago, the @ChicagoREALTORS Inaugural Gala on Oct. 9 brought gl… https://t.co/8GbKI4HHPa 04:27:45 PM October 16, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite