Chicago Association of Realtors hosted a Back to School Carnival for more than 250 children who are members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago and Union League Boys & Girl from the Little Village area. The children school supplies in a backpack and got to enjoy a day filled with carnival games, relay races and much more.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s story spans decades, generations, and many market ups and downs. We delve into the current state of affairs, arguments for and against re-privatization, and the consequences of either choice in our new issue.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Pending home sales are now at their highest level in 10 years: https://t.co/mnI35kKLGY 02:25:08 PM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New research from RealtyTrac has found that the gender gap extends into real estate. https://t.co/QAHl3J1cVf https://t.co/zuJJju1pkS 02:16:56 PM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pending home sales have reached their highest level in over a decade, according to new analysis from @realtors: https://t.co/mnI35kKLGY 10:15:23 AM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago was named No. 2 for living destination in U-Haul’s Top 50 U.S Destination Cities for 2015: https://t.co/enKpvWhOoQ 03:25:06 PM May 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago's job openings and median base salary makes it one of top 25 best U.S. cities for jobs: https://t.co/Kd3X3WdQhl 02:13:13 PM May 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite