Chicago Association of Realtors hosted a Back to School Carnival for more than 250 children who are members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago and Union League Boys & Girl from the Little Village area. The children school supplies in a backpack and got to enjoy a day filled with carnival games, relay races and much more.
Top managing brokers in the industry share how they got their start, and what it takes to be the best in this important role.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Home prices were up almost six percent in the first two months of 2018, according to a new report from @realtors an… https://t.co/utFmzUoKvw 08:43:00 AM April 20, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hurdlr (@hurdlr), a Washington, D.C.-based startup that helps freelancers monitor expenses, taxes and other back en… https://t.co/vPQ4ZFKaTt 03:46:49 PM April 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Homebuyers hoping to own a new home by summer may have to be more patient, according to a recent report by… https://t.co/Eb5t0KJ6ms 11:50:02 AM April 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The national average for days on market is 60, down from 64 a year ago and 62 last month. https://t.co/PKSZ3iVD5X 10:38:42 AM April 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Catch up on the industry's latest hard news to get your day started! https://t.co/awEev6oA00 09:47:19 AM April 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite