Thursday, April 20, 1400 Hyde Park has a party at A10. Comprised of 19 modern luxury residences, 1400 has already sold 25 percent of its new spaces.
Here’s how agents can master Chicagoland's web of neighborhoods and suburbs, and how focusing on one area can make all the difference in their career.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Chicago earned a spot on the list of the top 10 most bikeable cities in the U.S., according to Bike Score rankings… https://t.co/fLlXcyau2m about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ShowingTime (@ShowingTime), the showing management and markets stats mobile app, has announced the launch of its en… https://t.co/WqJvai59DI about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nationally renowned real estate coach Jared James was the guest speaker at @bairdwarner's Accelerate event on May 8… https://t.co/27aSv2YG8m 02:05:15 PM May 23, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Zillow (@zillow) estimates that both renters and homeowners will put about $40 billion into the housing market. https://t.co/fvRfNrsE8c 01:54:55 PM May 23, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Looking to expand in the west and northwest suburbs, @properties has announced that it will be opening a new office… https://t.co/ZUA8Yw2CXt 09:49:39 AM May 23, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite