What do Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com offer agents in terms of advertising programs? What do agents get for their money, and which programs are worth the investment? Read More!
- Top 10 Visited Real Estate Sites in the U.S.
- Making the Switch from Realtor.com to Zillow
- What is the Best Investment?
- Syndicated Listings: Good Investment or Misleading?
- Mortgage Applications Surge on Low Interest Rates
- Fannie Mae Survey Shows Americans Expect Home Prices to Improve
Improving Your Business
- Identifying Leads with Email Campaigns
- Data, Data Everywhere, but Demographics Remain Extremely Elusive
By The Numbers
- Coldwell Banker Winnetka Office Grand Opening
- WCR Installation of Officers, Chicago Chapter
- REIA “Winterfest” Cocktail Party