For our annual Fall New Construction issue, we looked at the obstacles and opportunities today’s builders encounter in Chicagoland, and how developers must adapt to succeed in a changing market. Learn more in our cover story here.
- Developments on the rise in Chicago’s city and suburbs
- The most common building code violations, and what causes them
- As affordability crisis rages on, an innovative approach emerges
- 8 home design trends to watch for in 2016
- How Google’s high-speed wi-fi service could benefit chicagoland real estate
- Chicagoland new construction posts best growth since 2009
- Four fears keeping Millennials from buying a home, and how to manage them