Never before have American consumers had access to so much free data, and though that access has created a more engaged and knowledgable class of consumers, it has also complicated their relationship with real estate agents. Never before has the fine art of pricing been a more delicate undertaking. Read our cover story.
- Using Pre-MLS Feedback to Prime Your Prices
- The Nuances of Pricing New Construction
- The “Physics” of Pricing
- The 10 Chicagoland School Districts with the Highest Graduation Rates
- Chicagoland’s Top-Selling Suburbs
- How O’Hare Noise Pollution Affects Real Estate Values
- CoreLogic: Foreclosures Fall in Windy City