Getting feedback from clients after the sale isn’t always easy. Agents can hand out questionnaires after the closing, remind their clients to rate them on review websites like Yelp and Zillow, and even ask them for testimonials, and they might never get an answer. So, how can agents get clients engaged, and how can agents make sure they keep obtaining positive reviews? Find out in our cover story here.
- Chicagoland: Catering to Middle Class and Affordability
- Home Sales Decrease – But That’s a Good Sign
- Economic Concerns Hold Back Housing
- M/I Homes Columbus Model Grand Opening at Mayfair
- Idealty Real Estate Launch Party
- D’Aprile Martini and Shopping Event
- Dearborn Realtist Board Networking Event