With rates predicted to increase this year, what does that mean for the market? What other changes can we expect from the government? Click here to read more.
- How Have Mortgages Changed From 2012 to 2013?
- Mortgage Employment
- 3 Major Ways that the Government’s Housing Policy Could Change
- QM Rule Compliance to Drive ‘Free Agent’ Hiring in 2014
- Shadow Inventory Lingers Due to Liquidation Timelines
- Foreclosure Filings Drop 26 Percent
- What Could Become of Fannie and Freddie?
Improving Your Business
By The Numbers
- NAHREP Chicago 2013 Holiday Celebration
- Guaranteed Rate Holiday Party
- WCR Installation of 2014 Chicago Officers
- A and N Mortgage Holiday Party