While a lighthouse might not be the primary navigation tool for sailors today, it can help guide you to a midnight snack in this home in Palms, South Carolina. The 5,928-square-foot residence boasts a working lighthouse in the middle of the kitchen, and it’s currently on the market for $2.925 million. The lower portion of the lighthouse primarily serves as a pantry, but the top includes an HVAC light to keep the structure shining bright. The home also boasts other unique features such as an elevator, spa and an unmistakable nautical theme throughout.
Real estate agents who achieve millions of dollars in sales each year and have a strong network of clients and contacts will still often have to deal with the public perception that agents are less than trustworthy. How do they create a better image for themselves and for their industry?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Wilshire Homes and @properties have announced the beginning of sales for a condominium building in Ukrainian Villag… https://t.co/h3AAJZRRdU about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A study by https://t.co/4akFMlcWhU discovered how many years it would take for the average worker in metro Chicago… https://t.co/0CXIaROd5z about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Now more than ever, it's crucial for MLSs to work together to pioneer new ideas and address the needs of real esta… https://t.co/HaShtcuHAw about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Homebuyers want more technology use from their agents, and a new report shows that Realtors are starting to impleme… https://t.co/JXPlAUWIKV 09:58:47 AM June 20, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Due to the lack of homes priced below $550,000, the market has become increasingly divided, according to the latest… https://t.co/6RERt1wBvk 03:05:52 PM June 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite