According to TINYpulse’s “2016 Best Industry Rankings” survey, if you’re working in real estate, you choose one of the happiest careers.
The survey was given to more than 60,000 employees from 13 different industries, and studied employee engagement and satisfaction within their industries.
Real estate ranked No. 2, behind consumer products and services. Here’s the full ranking, from happiest to least happy, of the 13 industries analyzed:
- Consumer Products & Services
- Real Estate
- Technology & Software
- Finance & Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
- Construction & Facility Services
- Healthcare, Pharma, & Biotech
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Government & Non-profit
- Energy, Mining & Utilities
The study also found that there were three themes contributing to this year’s most satisfied workers, which were the following:
1. Culture: Happy employees seemed to value great teammates and transparency in management.
2. Advancement: Employees like to know that their company allows them room for growth and advancement.
3. Contribution: Employees want their voices to matter to their company.