Prudential Rubloff agents socialized and networked at a special reception at the Webster Wine Bar following the Wells Fargo Home Mortgage CineMeeting on Building Business in 2012, which featured real estate industry coach Brian Buffini. The CineMeeting addressed such topics as: how to work together as change continues to impact the real estate and mortgage industries; and how to build, cultivate and measure success in the social web; how social media has changed the way consumers communicate and make decisions.
It's no secret that job growth and the economy are indicators for the new construction market. So, how is Chicagoland doing with new construction?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- How do you appeal to all generations of clients? about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We want to wish a very happy birthday to Amy Howell of @Wintrust! Make it a great day, Amy :). 12:35:11 PM August 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- :') RT @ChicagoNow: Great story. A bus ride served as a reminder how great Chicagoans are http://t.co/TFDJbLD0uX 04:05:12 PM August 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @curbedchicago: 11 Historic Buildings Getting New Life as Hotels & Apartments http://t.co/KsJryxq6Z7 http://t.co/bTHVmjEeO2 03:10:19 PM August 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pending home sales are down 2.1% from last year, but are still well above 2012 and 2011's levels: http://t.co/YiIdRJwBa9 02:50:09 PM August 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite