Prudential Rubloff agents socialized and networked at a special reception at the Webster Wine Bar following the Wells Fargo Home Mortgage CineMeeting on Building Business in 2012, which featured real estate industry coach Brian Buffini. The CineMeeting addressed such topics as: how to work together as change continues to impact the real estate and mortgage industries; and how to build, cultivate and measure success in the social web; how social media has changed the way consumers communicate and make decisions.
How can agents maximize their services to maximize their commission? Three agents tell us about their own systems for making sure their services are worth the higher rate for clients.
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- RT @washingtonpost: Less than one-third of Americans now say male breadwinner-female homemaker families are the ideal http://t.co/G1jWq489X9 about 10 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MSNRealEstate: 70% of @FannieMae survey respondents say now is a good time to buy a home: http://t.co/xEOrYdB5ry about 29 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NickTimiraos: Judge orders Bank of America to pay $1.27 billion in case alleging fraud against Fannie, Freddie http://t.co/ItAI2pLUYA about 35 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fabulous interactive map from @CityLab shows how warm your city will be in 2100: http://t.co/wTrWZ5D0N3 about 41 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 3 Surefire Ways to Damage Your Brand - http://t.co/CC8ejIqJm5 about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite