Prudential Rubloff agents socialized and networked at a special reception at the Webster Wine Bar following the Wells Fargo Home Mortgage CineMeeting on Building Business in 2012, which featured real estate industry coach Brian Buffini. The CineMeeting addressed such topics as: how to work together as change continues to impact the real estate and mortgage industries; and how to build, cultivate and measure success in the social web; how social media has changed the way consumers communicate and make decisions.
More and more brokerages are adding more services, creating "one-stop" full-service brokerages for clients. How does this affect consumers and the market?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- 2014’s first half was bumpy, and why should we believe that the second half will be any better? Here are 4: http://t.co/KBjf3yey83 about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HousingWire: Single-family rental companies swallow small investors http://t.co/I7ZIrdel9B #hw about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Uh oh... RT @CrainsChicago: Chicago's Thompson Center turns into a 'scrap heap' http://t.co/jwGCpCkkiv via @GregHinz about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 4 Reasons the Housing Market Could Improve in 2014′s Second Half: http://t.co/f1wnqhbIFc about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @curbedchicago: More riverfront construction is coming along, this time at 150 N Riverside: http://t.co/rqsGnE0X2D http://t.co/EywqgFUE9N about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite