On Friday, Aug. 26, volunteers from Related Reality, Giveback Homes and DocuSign all gathered at 11939 S. Union Ave in Chicago for Build Day. The volunteers teamed up with future homeowners and worked on construction related task. Their goal is to ultimately finish 16 single-family homes in the 34th ward.
Recruiting the best real estate agents poses a constant challenge to managing brokers. Here's how some of Chicagoland's top managing brokers handle this important task.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- bemortgage, a Chicago-based mortgage company that will operate as a division of @BridgeviewBank, announced its laun… https://t.co/mhEIno5Mx3 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We surveyed our readers about their opinions on what they look for in a managing broker and how their careers are i… https://t.co/28M4fwr0bO about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recruiting the right agents is essential to a brokerage's success, but it's not easy. Managing brokers run the risk… https://t.co/vs4SW4T7l6 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes, your preference in type of cellphone and even comic books may reveal what you look for in a home: https://t.co/LClQnSeBay about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Warm up with some hot real estate gossip in the newest edition of Agent X! https://t.co/wE1rIpifS9 about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite